Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Being with anguish and anxiety day by day can be worse than a real disease. I know, many people will tell that you are not really sick, that you should not take Xanax or any other medicines like klonopin just for a condition that according to them is not real.

There are still some doctors that will tell you that all you need to do is yoga, that you should relax more, don’t take things to serious, other will simple give you a prescription for Xanax and tell you that you will be fine.

But you know that there is something wrong, that who knows what exactly it is, but the anxiety on your body is not normal, I bet you are releasing tons of cortisol and adrenaline that is why under a panic attack you can have a really high heart beat and high blood pressure.

So, I think it really import to search for help, professional help. Going to a medical and tell him you want to see a psychiatrist is a good idea. I met my like 5 years ago, besides give me prescriptions for Xanax and Prozac, he is a lot of help to me. We talk a lot, in the one hour therapy session and some times he gave me some really good advice, other are just conclusions that I make after a long talk.
Another problem, may be the mean problem that panic attack and insomnia cause me are sleep problems, basically, insomnia. But the idea for it is simple do not be available to get sleep, don not get me wrong, I also sometime have this problem, but the men problem for me is to keep asleep. That is another reason why I go to my psychiatrist, he gave me the right medicines and relaxation techniques, that I first use it, and if don’t wrong I take my Xanax pill or my zolpidem ones ( also know it as ambien ) .

Another medicine that help me a lot to stay asleep is trazodone, also it is an ATD, since the last decade or so It have being use it as treatment for insomnia, to keep you asleep, and in my case it also help me to fall into a deep sleep. Something to do with the way it increase the REM stage of sleep, that is the really important thing.

So, this is my combo to have a normal, or at least closer to normal life. And this is how I am planning to keep it going on. I know it is not perfect, but is all I can have.
Thanks a lot for read my blog, this means a lot to me. May be I am not the best writer out there, but if you take the 5 minutes to read this, may be you can get some relief too, feeling like you are not alone.

Being said, it is now for my Xanax 2mg bars split in two and getting a decent night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment